The admission process to PhD examination starts by the student’s request through an application to FFULisboa Scientific Council.
- Application for admission to PhD examination;
- Copies of thesis in digital support only, corresponding to the number of jury members, plus one copy, with the mention of Documento Provisório on the cover;
- Copies of the curriculum vitae, corresponding to the number of jury members, plus one copy;
- Supervisor(s)’ statement on the conformity of the thesis to be submitted to examination;
- Jury Proposal (indicating name, category and institutional address of jury members and e-mail);
- Library release declaration.
- The cover of the thesis should include:
- the name of the University of Lisbon and the Faculty of Pharmacy;
- the thesis title;
- the reference Documento Provisório;
- the main scientific area and, if applicable, the corresponding specialty;
- the student’s name;
- the supervisor(s)’ name(s);
- the year of completion;
- a reference that the thesis it is a document for the award of a PhD degree;
- the name of the partner institutions, whenever the degrees are awarded in association.
- The front page should be identical to the cover, and may mention collaborations and funding support;
- The thesis should have the abstracts in Portuguese and any other EU official language (300 words each, max), the keywords in Portuguese and any other EU official language (up to 5 keywords) and the tables of contents;
- When the thesis is written in a foreign language, an abstract written in Portuguese should be also submitted (1200 to 1500 words);
- There are no restrictions regarding the formatting (font, size or number of pages).
Examination admission fee: 500.00 Euros.
The documents must be delivered in original format and duly signed at the Academic Office of FFULisboa, until 72 hours before the Scientific Council monthly meeting.