The admission process to presentation and discussion of the doctoral proposal at the end of 1st year starts by the student’s request through an application to FFULisboa Scientific Council.
The presentation and discussion of the doctoral proposal consists in the discussion of the student‘s report, including evaluation of scientific quality of the thesis plan, oral communication and arguing skills.
- Application for admission to the Presentation and Discussion of the Doctoral Proposal;
- 3 copies of the report (the report should be structured as : introduction, table of contents, summary, specific aim, preliminary results, conclusions and references);
- 3 copies of the curriculum vitae;
- Supervisor(s)’ statement on the evaluation of the PhD Course;
- Jury Proposal (including the name, category and institutional adress of jury members).
- The cover and the title page must follow the corresponding template, including names and logos of the University of Lisbon and Faculty of Pharmacy, title and mention as Relatório do Curso de Doutoramento, student’s name, supervisor’s name(s) and year. There are no restrictions regarding format (font type and size or number of pages).
Composition of the jury:
The jury is composed by the president (Head of Department), supervisor or co-supervisor and main opponent.
The documents must be delivered in original format and duly signed at the Academic Office of FFULisboa, until 72 hours before the Scientific Council meeting.