Applications – PhD in Pharmacy (3rd Cycle)
Applications for the academic year 2018/2019 for the PhD in Pharmacy, including the admission and access for Internacional Student.
- 1st phase application: July 16 to September 7, 2018
- 2nd phase application: December 3, 2018 to January 4, 2019
- Application of students with scholarships from the Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT): PhD candidates awarded with FCT scholarship should contact the Academic Services of FFULisboa.
After the submission of the application on the FenixEdu platform, the documents should be delivered in original format to the Academic Office, during the dates indicated in the deadlines of the Call for Applications.
How to apply:
Read carefully the following instructions and the Application Guide before you begin your application.
- If you have previously been a student at the FFULisboa and you are registered at Campus@ULisboa: to make your online application, you must access the Fenix Platform and authenticate with the data of your Campus@ULisboa account. If you have lost access to your Campus@ULisboa account, you can make the recovery here.
- If you have previously been a student at the FFULisboa without a Campus@ULisboa account: please, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and Identity document number.
- If you have never been a student at the FFULisboa: you must necessarily carry out a pre-registration in Fenix application here.
- After the access credentials have been created, access to the Fenix Platform and enter your email address and password;
- You must select the Application tab and you must create your application by choosing the course.
- All the documents required for the application process must be attached in digital format.
- To complete the application, you must click on the Submit Application button;
- A non-refundable application fee is due in the amount of 75€.
Applications are submitted through the FenixEdu platform and must include the following documents:
- Application (written request) addressed to the President of the Scientific Council;
- Updated Curriculum Vitae, dated and signed;
- PhD Work Plan;
- PhD Course Plan (courses available here);
- Copy of certified transcripts showing all academic degrees awarded, with final grade (in English or Portuguese).
In case of foreign academic degrees, applicants must submit a degree certificate legally recognized by the Portuguese Consulate of the country of origin or by the Hague Apostille.
- Acceptance letter from supervisor(s);
- Copy of ID document (CC, passport, etc.) for personal data validation;
- International Student Declaration, in case of international students;
Note: After the submission of the application on the FenixEdu platform, the documents should be delivered in original format to the Academic Office, during the dates indicated in the deadlines of the Call for Applications.
If you have any questions, please contact the Post-Graduate Training Office at email@example.com