- The evaluation methodology of each curricular unit constant in the master’s course should take into account the nature of its scientific content, the competences to be developed and the teaching / learning methods.
- The evaluation rules of the curricular units are those contained in the syllabus presented at the beginning of the school year, approved by the Pedagogical Council.
- The evaluations are held in two periods: Normal and Appeal, according to the schedule approved for each course.
If the student fails at the normal period, he will be automatically enrolled at the appeal one.
- Students who want to improve any mark have the possibility to do it once in their school course using the two following evaluation periods (Normal or Appeal).
The enrollment is made through email, including the full name of the student and the curricular unit up to 3 days before the evaluation date. This enrolment costs is € 15 per curricular units.
- Students who have up to 2 curricular units to finish the curricular part of the course can benefit from a Special exam period.
The enrolment in this Special exam is made through email, including the full name of the student and the curricular unit.
For more information, please consult the Regulamento Geral do Ciclo de Estudos conducente ao Grau de Mestre da FFULisboa (PT).
Declaration of Presence
On the evaluation day, students should collect the signature of the responsible teacher and email the declaration to firstname.lastname@example.org to be authenticated with the stamp.