Application to Standalone Course Units
The Pharmacy Faculty allows everyone to attend course units of all study cycles, not only to deep and update the background knowledge but also to acquire a multidisciplinary training.
The application is open to individuals interested in attending course units taught at the Faculty of Pharmacy, as long as they are over 16 years of age.
Limits to application / registration
- Each academic year candidates can apply to a maximum of 30 ECTS.
- The admission of candidates depends on the availability of places.
- The enrollment may depend on the previous training requirements, necessary to the understanding of the course units syllabus.
- Identification Card (Citizen Card or Passport);
- Photo (Passport size);
- Updated Curriculum Vitae;
- Transcript of Records;
Students of the ULisboa should upload a declaration stating that they are covered by the School Insurance.
The selection process of the candidates is undertaken by the Coordinator of the Courses, taking into account the following criteria:
- Number of available places for each Curricular Unit
- Curriculum Vitae
- Transcript of Records
Fees and Tuition:
The amount of the tuition fees is fixed in the Despacho nº 7/2017. (Annex)
- Application Fee – 10 €
- Registration Fee – 25 €
- Student Insurance – 1.28 €
Should you have any questions, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org.